Preparing the Best Brownies Recipe at your home is not something too complicated. All you have to do is to stick to the directions and proceed with it. However, you will have to spend a little extra time and effort to prepare these. These are quite better when compared to the everyday options that you can get. Therefore, people who are looking forward to preparing something special will be able to move forward with it and get the job done.
Here are 3 of the best recipe that you can follow to create the best brownies. You will love the results that you will be able to receive with the help of these three desserts.
Recipe 1: Brownies with Cocoa Powder
As the first option, we are going to let you know about one of the best brownies recipes that use cocoa powder. You will be able to enhance the chocolaty flavor easily with the usage of cocoa powder in this one. Therefore, it is better to not keep any doubts in mind at the time of preparing this.
Serving of Cocoa Brownies
This preparation is for the consumption of 24 adults. You can add or reduce ingredients depending on your party mix.
- One cup of all-purpose flour
- Six large eggs
- Two teaspoons of kosher salt
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cups of granulated salt powder
- One tablespoon of espresso powder
- ¾ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz of chocolate
- 2.5 cups of unsalted butter
You can easily purchase all these ingredients from the local supermarket or the grocery store. Upon purchasing them, you can move to the following states to prepare the best desserts at your home.
- Take a relatively big metal pan. It is better if the pan has dimensions of 9 inches into 13 inches. Because you are going to prepare 24 pieces from it.
- Now, combine chopped chocolate along with the cocoa and espresso powder. Use a medium-sized bowl. After mixing, keep it aside.
- Take another small saucepan. While subjecting this saucepan to medium heat, add butter into it. Keep on swirling this saucepan occasionally for a couple of minutes. Then pour it on top of the chocolate mixture and allow staying there for a couple of minutes.
- Now, combine granulated sugar, vanilla extract, brown sugar, eggs, and salt. Use a large bowl to get the job done. Upon combining, mix the ingredients with an electric hand mixer. It should end up with a thick pancake batter mixture.
- While keeping the mixture turned on, add a bit of chocolate into the mix, and blend it.
- Now, place the rack in the middle of your oven and heat that to a temperature around 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the remaining cocoa powder along with the flour.
- Place the batter into the baking pan. You can use a spoon to smoothen the top.
- Take the baking pan out from your oven and drop the pan onto a flat surface.
- Now, return to the oven and bake the brownie mixture you have inserted into the pan. Bake it for around 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, you can see how these are looking black.
- After the baking process, take them out and allow them to cool down in the pan.
- Use parchment paper to keep them fresh from the pan and cut them into 24 pieces.
- 23g carbohydrates
- 11g protein
- 48mg cholesterol
Recipe 2: Fudgiest Brownies Recipe
When taking a look at this option, you must never ignore the fudgiest brownies that are available for you to purchase. The best thing about these is that you don’t have to go through an extensive process to bake them. You will be able to go through a relatively straightforward process and get the job done while ensuring excellent results. Here is the detailed guide that you need to follow to prepare the fudgiest brownies.
This recipe is for the preparation of 16 slices. Depending on the total number of slices that you are going to prepare, you have the freedom to add or remove the ingredients.
- 7 ounces of chopped chocolate chips
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- One tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- Four large eggs
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 1.5 cups of white sugar
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil
- One cup of melted butter
If all these ingredients are ready, you have the chance to go ahead and work on the preparation. Follow these steps, and you will be able to get the job done with ease.
Special Recipe: Christmas Brownies
- You will have to pre-heat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Along with that, you should also take a square-shaped baking pan. Grease the baking pan lightly. Then you will need to keep it aside as well.
- As the next step, you can combine melted butter, sugars, and oil. You can use a medium-sized bowl to get this job done. Add vanilla and eggs into the mixture. You should keep on mixing them until you end up with a light color.
- Now you will be able to add cocoa powder, flour, and salt into the mixture. After adding the ingredients, you should gently fold the dry ingredients.
- You should be folding the chocolate pieces as well.
- Now pour the batter you have prepared into the pan. Upon pouring, you should evenly top out. You can use a spoon to get this job done. You must keep some chocolate pieces along with you, which you are going to use as a top-up in here.
- Place the pan inside the oven. You will need to bake it for around 25 minutes. If you want to confirm whether they are done with cooking or not, you can think about using a small toothpick. You just need to insert the toothpick into the brownie. If the toothpick comes out clean, you will be able to take it out from the oven.
- You need to allow the pan to cool down for around 10 minutes. Along with that, you will need to remove the pan and allow everything to cool down.
- Upon cooling down, you can cut these into 16 different pieces and enjoy.
- 65mg of cholesterol
- 32g of carbohydrates
- 16g of protein
Did you ever try Best Vegan Brownies?
Recipe 3: Best Brownies Recipe with Cocoa Frosting
Cocoa goes perfectly well with brownies at all times. If you are interested in preparing this at your home, you will be able to take a look at the brownies that come along with cocoa frosting. It can provide you with a fascinating experience out of brownies that you can enjoy. This brownie involves a limited number of ingredients. So, you will find it an easy task to prepare this at your home as well. This is another reason available for you to fall in love with this fantastic dessert.
You might like: Brownies With Coconut Oil
This is ideal for a serving of up to 16 people. You can pick the ingredients accordingly by taking a look at your party mix in mind.
Following ingredients should be purchased to go ahead with preparing the recipe. You will be able to buy all those ingredients from the local supermarket. Hence, you will not come across any pain points at the time of purchasing the ingredients.
- ½ cup of butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two eggs
- 1 cup of white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
Along with these ingredients, you will need to purchase some additional ingredients, which you are going to use for frosting. Below mentioned are those ingredients.
- One cup of confectioner’s sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One tablespoon of honey
- Three tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Three tablespoons of butter
Try our Best 2 Brownies from Scratch
They will take around 25 minutes to prepare and 35 extra minutes to cook. Therefore, you will have to wait for at least one hour before you can enjoy it.
- To get started, you need to go near the oven and pre-heat that to a temperature of 350 degrees. You should then grease and flour a small 8-inch square pan.
- Now you will need to take another large saucepan. This is where you are going to melt ½ cup of butter you have. You can remove it from heat and stir in eggs, sugar, and one teaspoon of vanilla. Along with that, you can also beat 1/3 cup of cocoa. You should also add ½ cup of flour, salt, and baking powder into the mixture. Spread the mixture in the pan that you have kept for baking purposes.
- You can insert the baking pan into the oven and bake it for around 30 minutes. You will be able to use the toothpick test and confirm whether these have been completed or not.
- Once the baking process finishes, you can take them out and allow them to cool down.
- As the next step, you will need to start working on the frosting. The frosting is a quite complicated process than you think. You will need to combine the three tablespoons of cocoa along with three tablespoons of softened butter. Then you will need to get one teaspoon of vanilla extract and add that into the confectioner’s sugar.
- You must stir the mixture properly until it becomes smooth.
- Now you will be able to frost it. It is better if you can frost them until they are warm. Frosting can help you to end up with better results at the end of the day.
- 31g of carbohydrates
- 9g of protein
- 45mg of cholesterol
Read More Brownies Recipe
These are some of the best brownie options that you can prepare. You don’t need to think twice before you spend money to go ahead with these brownie options. They can deliver outstanding overall results to you as well. All you need is to take a look at the brownies recipe mentioned earlier according to your preferences and enjoy.