If you love chocolate as much as the world does, then you know that there is an undeniable joy that comes with savoring the taste of an exquisite homemade Brownie. There are so many kinds of baked treats, but Brownie is unique and peculiar. It has a consistency unlike any other, and the flavor is so rich and thick. Here I am going to give one easy brownie recipe.
Sadly, the issue many people face is how to make it just right. It is so delicate that too little or too much of anything can take away the magic and leave you with dry or overly dense Brownies.
I’m providing a simple recipe that is sure to please every inch of your taste buds.
Did you try 3 Best Brownies Recipe
Total Time for making Easy Brownie Recipe
40 minutes in total, Due to its simplicity, it won’t take up so much time to make. With as little as ten minutes, you can get the preparations all done, and this is because all ingredients get mixed at once. This way, you can put all your attention on the singular bowl and not get confused about what to do. And the cooking time is roughly about 25 to 30minutes.
Ingredients for Easy Brownie Recipe
- Ten tablespoons of dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- Eight tablespoons of shredded margarine. (Make sure that it is unsalted)
- 1 ounce of unsweetened baking chocolate or cocoa powder
- 14 tablespoons of regular white baking sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 tablespoon of flavoring e.g., coffee extract (not compulsory)
- Three big or six little eggs
- 12 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 6 ounces of dark chocolate chips (not mandatory)
How To Make Brownies,
Best Sugar-Free Brownies,
Best Low Sugar Brownies
Eggless Brownie Recipe
Best Brownie Cake
Brownies Without Butter
How to Make Brownies Easily
- Set the oven to 180°C or 350°F, and you’ll thank me later.
- After setting the oven, you will need to get the baking pan set. It is best to use an 8 x 8-inch pan, place an aluminum foil or parchment paper around the pan, then using butter or vegetable oil, lightly grease the bottom. Are you done? It’s batter-making time.
- We need to be extra careful while mixing to ensure no lumps are formed. Choose a decent-sized bowl; this way, there will be room for adequate mixing.
- Into a pan of steaming water, put the chocolate and butter.
- Ensure you don’t over boil it, but stir until they mix finely. Take it out and place it on a flat surface.
- Place a sieve over the bowl, take your flour, cocoa powder, and sugar, and gently pour it into it. This will ensure that bulky bits don’t go in the pan and cause lumps.
- Add the optional coffee extract, salt, and vanilla extract mix finely
- Crack your eggs into the mix one at a time, mixing after each egg goes in. This will help the batter bind well and, in turn, make a perfect easy brownie.
- Finally, add and mix the chocolate chips.
- Take your prepared baking pan and pour batter, ensure you have a spatula made as you will need to spread out the thick mix evenly.
- To getting rid of any air bubbles, tap the pan on a flat surface before placing it in the oven.
- When you feel it’s time to check if it is done, take a table knife or a toothpick and dip it in, if done, you will see bits of brownies stuck to the table knife.
- Leave them on a wire rack to be reasonable to room temperature. Slice it up into small squares.
You May Like
Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Double Chocolate Brownie
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
Brownies With Almond Flour
Stevia Brownies Recipe
Brownies Recipe With Nuts
This easy brownie recipe will give you a serving of 16 people. Keeping in mind that it is best to indulge with moderation, one piece of Brownie is the recommended serving. They are decent in size and, due to their texture, are also quite filling.
Read Also: Best Ever Brownies With Cream
Nutritional facts per serving
- Calories 129
- Total Fat – 4.68g
- Saturated Fat – 0.972g
- Polyunsaturated Fat – 1.657g
- Monounsaturated Fat – 1.784g
- Cholesterol – 12mg
- Sodium – 50mg
- Total Carbohydrate – 21.26g
- Dietary Fiber – 0.7g
- Sugars – 12.5g
- Protein – 1.62g
- Calcium – 11mg
- Iron – 1.07mg
- Potassium – 61mg
- Vitamin A – 7IU
- Vitamin C – 0mg
Read More Brownies Recipe
They are perfect for all occasions and you can serve plain or garnished. Some of my favorite garnishings are ice cream, chopped up fruit, cream cheese, and even chocolate syrup.
So, if you feel like taking something sweet, why not try this easy brownie recipe which is quicker to make than a cake or cookie. And with this new-found knowledge, you should be able to successfully make brownies that look and taste divine and be capable of teaching someone else these quick steps.