Alternate Brownies If You Are Allergic to Sugar
Mmmm brownies – lovely. No one in the world would able to resist the sight and the smell of freshly baked desserts. These are like eating a piece of cake, which is more like a cookie with a bit of chocolate in it. Maybe it is, in my opinion, the best sweet dessert ever – just awesome. I pick up for you this awesome recipe for Low sugar option with it – a natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant is the main ingredient for Stevia Brownies.
However, do you know Brownie developed in the USA at the end of the 19th century? It gets popularized in the U.S. and Canada during the first half of the 20th century. Numerous legends are surrounding the origin of the Brownie. I can’t tell you which is true, but there is no doubt that it is one of the best delicious desserts on the planet.
There are so many recipes for Brownies – there are “cake” types, “fudge” types, and they all have that rich, intense, delicious, luxury, and so-called from me “wow-taste.” I want to try them all! But they have so many Calories. Do you think that it is possible to combine that rich, intense, and delicious taste with healthy eating? I think we can! Try it!
Among all the recipes for so-called “healthy options” as 3-Ingredient Flourless, Flourless Double Chocolate, Coconut Flour, Healthy With Pumpkin, Fudgy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Grain-Free Sweet Potato Double Chocolate Quinoa, etc.,
You Might Like
Caramel Brownies Recipe
3 Best Brownies,
Oreo Brownie Recipe
Brownies And Ice Cream Recipe,
Brownies Dark Chocolate
Basic Brownies Recipe
Once your desserts are ready., allow them to cool completely in the pan before you cut them. Then cut cooled Brownies with a plastic or table knife for smooth-sided bars. You can top them with sugar-free chocolate chips, some chopped walnuts, or dark chocolate. It is a tradition to serve Brownie with some of your favorite ice creams.
Brownies With Peanut Butter
Brownies With Nuts
How To Make Brownies,
Best Sugar-Free Brownies,
Best Low Sugar Brownies
Eggless Brownie Recipe
Best Brownie Cake
Brownies Without Butter
How to Make Brownies Easily
- 1 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces;
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Sweet Leaf Stevia Sweetener;
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder – unsweetened;
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt;
- One teaspoon vanilla extract;
- Two large eggs;
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour;
Read Also: Brownies With Almond Flour Or Brownies With Icing Recipe Or Brownies Chocolate Chips Or Best Low Sugar Brownies
- First, preheat the oven to 325˚ and line an 8*8- inch baking dish with foil. It would be best if you left a 2-inch overhang. Coat foil with non-stick spray.
- Now, over medium-heat melt butter in a small saucepan. Let cool slightly. Combine in a medium bowl whisk our natural sweetner, cocoa, and salt. On a steady stream, pour the butter into dry ingredients and continuously whisk it to blend. Now, whisk in vanilla extract. It’s time to add eggs – one by one. Beat each vigorously. Now add flour and stir it to combine, and don’t forget to not over-mix. Now, into the prepared pan scrape the batter.
- Bake until the top start to crack and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with some moist crumbs attached about 25-30 minutes;
- Now, to a wire rack, transfer the pan and let it cool completely. Use foil overhang and lift the Brownie out of the pan and move it to a cutting board. Now, cut it into 16 squares.
Nutritional Values For Stevia Brownies
One of these Brownie contains 127 calories.
Amount per serving (1g) – Calories from fat 76
- Fat 8.4g- 13% of Daily value;
- Saturated Fat 5.8g – 36% of Daily value;
- Cholesterol 15mg- 5% of Daily value;
- Sodium 102mg- 4% of Daily value;
- Carbohydrates 15.8g – 5% of Daily value;
- Fiber 3.7g – 15% of Daily value;
- Sugar 1g- 1% of Daily value;
- Protein 2.7g – 5% of Daily value;
Special Recipe: Christmas Brownies
What Actually Is Stevia?
It Is a sugar substitute that is made from Rebaudiana Plant. The plant is native to Brazil and Paraguay. The Main Compound of it is steviol glycoside which is said to be 30 to 150 times sweeter than sugar. It is safe and really good for people with diabetes to control their blood sugar.
What is the Impact of it Stevia on Blood sugar?
These Sweeteners are safe for people with diabetes as it does not contain any calories. It does not increase blood sugar, but research has also shown that it can even help control blood sugar. It is even said to possess antioxidant properties also which can help you fight diseases. The biggest benefits of stevia are increased satiety and better hunger control.
Does using stevia instead of sugar cause any change in texture?
Using this does change the texture of brownies a bit, but it is for the better. It helps the them to become softer and smoother while not being soggy. Using sugar does give you a better crunchy crust because of caramelization, but it does not change the texture too much that you will notice. Health comes first, after all.
Is Stevia really better than sugar?
The answer is yes. It has meager calories and no carbs; it also offers better satiety and hunger control, which is beneficial to people trying to lose weight and be healthy. The other benefit is that it is sweeter than sugar; thus, you need to use it a lot less.
Try More Brownies Recipe
Our Stevia Brownies are ready – a favorite dessert for children and adults. Our Brownie is not only delicious, but they are also so-called ‘healthy options”. This Low Sugar Brownie recipe is with – a natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the plant. Replacing sugary foods with healthful ones can help you get all of their essential vitamins and minerals.
It is a non-nutritive sweetener, which means it has almost no calories, and it is perfect for replacing sugar in the recipe. To gain our favorite chocolate flavor, we used sugar-free chocolate chips and unsweetened cocoa powder. You can add some walnuts if you want. When you try it, you will feel that the taste of these Low Sugar option is more like dark chocolate, because the sugar is down. A Brownie is never wholly healthy, but these are better than most! Try them and makes
Read More: How To Make Brownie Cookies or Brownies From Scratch