How to Make Brownies Your Family Will Love
All the dessert lovers are very familiar with brownies, a different type of squared shaped chocolate cake. You can make brownies in various ways. Some also add vanilla instead of chocolate, and Those are known as blondie or blonde brownies. It can be firm or soft as per the choice. Many confuse the cake with brownies. Though both of them look similar, they are not precisely the same. The main difference lies in the quantity of the ingredients.
Do people wonder who invented brownies? Sometime may It is believed that the recipe was first invented in America. Now, it is one of the most favourite baked items in the whole world. If you are a brownie lover, then you can try the following recipe to make the treat at home. You can even make it for any occasion or celebration. The guests will surely praise your effort.
The full estimated time will be 1 hour.
The preparation time is 35 minutes, and the cooking time is 25-30 minutes. If you are not a very experienced cook, then you may need more time to prepare everything.
Servings: How To Make Brownies
With this recipe below, you can serve it to 16 persons (per person one piece). You can increase the quantity if needed to serve more persons.
Ingredients: How to Make Brownies
- Eggs: 2,
- White Sugar: 1 cup,
- Butter ½ cup
- Baking powder: ¼ teaspoon,
- Cocoa powder: 1/3 cup unsweetened,
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour: ½ cup,
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon,
Read Also: Brownies Recipe from Scratch, Eggless Brownies Recipe, Best Sugar-Free Brownies
For the frosting you need,
- Cocoa powder: 3 tablespoons unsweetened,
- Butter: 3 tablespoons softened,
- Honey: 1 tablespoon,
- Confectioners’ sugar: 1 cup,
- Vanilla extract: one teaspoon
Directions: How to Make Brownies
How to make brownies? You need to follow below instructions:
- At first, you have to preheat the oven to 350 F or 175 C.
- Take an 8*12 inch, square-shaped baking tray. Grease it by spraying cooking oil or butter. Now place baking paper or parchment paper. Keep aside.
- Take a large pan to melt the butter. Do keep the butter over a very high flame. It will be burnt, otherwise.
- Now remove it from the heat. Mix the melted butter with sugar and stir well.
- Now add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat well for at least 1 minute.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder and sift the mixture. Gently mix the dry ingredients with the previous one with a spatula. Do not overbeat it.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan. Flatten the top as much as possible.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake it for 25 minutes. Take a toothpick and insert it to the brownie. Be careful while doing that as the oven and the pan will be very hot. If the toothpick comes out clean, then the brownie is ready.
- Do not remove it from the pan immediately. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes. You can start preparing the frosting by that time.
- To make the frosting, mix the butter, cocoa, honey, and vanilla extract. Then add the sugar. Make a smooth paste.
- Now apply it on top of the warm brownie. Cut it into pieces and serve. Enjoy it with your other family members.
Read More: Best Eggless Brownie Recipe
Best Blonde Brownies Recipe
Best Low Sugar Brownies
Nutritional Values: How To Make Brownies
We are calculating the values per serving.
- Calories – 183
- Total fat – 86.6 g
- Saturated fat – 46 g
- Trans fat – 1.0 g
- Cholesterol – 44 mg
- Sodium – 110 mg
- Total carbohydrate – 25.7 g
- Fiber – 21.2 g
- Total sugars – 4.9 g
- Protein – 38.38 g
- Iron – 15.53 mg
- Potassium – 192 mg
- Energy – 1367 Kcal
Nutella Brownies Recipe
Brownies With Peanut Butter
Brownies With Nut
How To Make Brownies
Best Sugar-Free Brownies
Best Low Sugar Brownie
Eggless Brownie Recip
Best Brownie Cak
Brownies Without Butte
How to Make Brownies Easil
Some Important Facts
You can skip the frosting part if it is a problem. Though it is not mandatory, with the frosting, the desert tastes the best. Instead of the above frosting, you can just use melted chocolate or crushed chocolate. While making the batter, you can add a small amount of dry fruits or nuts like peanuts, almonds, pecans, walnuts, raisin, cranberries, dates, etc. as per your choice. You can add shredded coconut, chocolate chips, caramel pieces, pieces of marshmallows, and butter chips to enhance the flavour. But do not add all of them together at a single time.
Also, before using the ingredients, make sure those are in their best condition. It is best not to use some leftover, which has been kept open for a long time. Bad ingredients will ruin the taste of the desert. Here we have used the 8*12 inch tray for baking the brownie. You can choose the smaller of bigger ones, but then the thickness and the texture of the baked brownie will be affected. If you increase the ingredients, then you may need a pan of a bigger size.
Also, while mixing the dry mixture, beat it gently. Do not over bake your brownie. Also, the different oven has a different type of functions. So, make sure which shelf is perfect for making brownies. In freezing weather, you can store it outside for 2-3 days. But it is better to keep in a refrigerator. If you keep it as frozen, then you can have it even after a month. But before having the brownie, bring it to the room temperature or microwave it to make it warm.
Read More Brownies Recipe
Homemade Brownies are just not a cake, and It is something more. It can be moist or firm and dry. The upper layer is a little bit crispy, while inside, it is moist and soft. If you want the perfect taste and texture, then choose the best ingredients as well. Do not go for very cheap unknown products. Even you are not an expert cook. Still, you can make it easier. Kids usually love any kind of sweet dessert, and homemade brownies will make them happy.
Read Also: Brownies With Cream
You can even welcome your guests with this incredible item. It contains calories, sugar, and cholesterol. People who have a health problem like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gluten problem, etc. should be careful before consuming brownies. You should consult a doctor at first about whether you can eat it or the amount you can have. People having certain types of allergy must be careful as well. I hope till now you have understood how to make brownies very easily.