Nutella Brownies For Your Kids
We can use many products which we would usually buy when we go to the grocery or supermarket. Nutella spread is one that would be high on your list because kids love it and are obsessed with its taste. Taking a cue from the inevitable and using Nutella as an ingredient, you could turn your Nutella brownies into something extraordinary. Your kids love Nutella spread, and hence getting this Nutella Brownies Recipe onto the table would overwhelm them.
This Nutella brownies recipe would serve six but could be increased if required. It is a quick dessert when you need to get something on the table in a hurry. It would take under an hour to prepare these best-ever brownies, but it would be best when cooled for a couple of hours. Brownies have made a special place in contemporary American culinary experiences and are a homegrown dessert that was tried and tested in the early 1890s.
It is a cross between a pudding and a cake and retains its place on any table spread with another gourmet cuisine. If you are looking to treat your friends with the best Nutella brownies, then this recipe could be one of the easiest that you could try out. If you are a fan of brownies, it is prudent not to miss this recipe.
Most of what goes into making these best-ever brownies would be available in any of our homes. Hence embarking of its preparation would not be a daunting task. It provides you with an easy way out of a tricky situation to put them all together and bring out something extra special and delicious. This Nutella brownies recipe is a mouthwatering dish, no doubt if you get it right with some dedication to the task.
- Sifted unbleached all-purpose flour – ½ cup
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Eggs – 2
- Nutella spread – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Unsalted butter (melted and cooled)
Instructions to Make Nutella Brownies Recipe
- Place a rack in the center position and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take an 8-inch square baking dish and line the bottom with parchment paper, ensuring the paper extends over the opposite sides
- Apply butter generously to the other two parties
- Combine and mix the all-purpose flour and the salt in a bowl and keep aside
- Mix the Nutella spread, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and the eggs and whisk vigorously for about 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the flour and salt mixture gently while mixing it vigorously
- Also, add the melted butter to the mixture a little at a time
- Place every bit into the preheated baking dish and let it bake for about 35 to 40 minutes
- Check out the baking with a toothpick inserted at the center of the bowl. It should be slightly sticky instead of being completely done.
- Cold with the baking dish for a couple of hours
- Remove onto a cutting board with the help of the jutting out parchment paper and when it comes to standard temperature cut into six square pieces or as required.
- Serve the Nutella brownies warm or at room temperature.
The statistics are alarming, but there is no silver lining on the horizon. One-third of the American public is either obese or overweight. The trend is nowhere to see that it would decrease in the next few years. It is going from bad to worst, and the worst side is increasing. We must start with our young and ensure they do not follow the adults. But on that score too there is no silver lining to be seen.
If nothing is done soon, there is going to be a nation of obese citizens when we turn into the next century or before. The clock is ticking, and as adults, we would need to take a prudent look at the issue and find a sensible solution and fast.
- Calories – 110
- Total fat – 0.7 g
- Saturated fat – 0.4 g
- Trans fat – 0.1 g
- Cholesterol – 0.2 mg
- Sodium – 60 mg
- Total carbohydrate – 1.2 g
- Dietary fibre – 2 g
- Total sugars – 0.6 g
- Added sugars – 0 g
- Protein – 2 g
- Iron – 0.9 mg
- Potassium – 139 mg
Most of the kids love Nutella, but eating too much Nutella is not good for their health. Hence, you can make Nutella Brownies for them and serve them to see a smile on their faces.