Best Gluten Free Brownies
If you are intolerant to gluten, it would be prudent to ensure avoiding foods that include gluten. It could damage your small intestines and cause untold misery in your digestive system. But still, if you are an ardent fan of gluten free brownies, you would not have to run without something that you love and relish. You could embark on a culinary journey enjoying vegan gluten-free brownies.
Selecting the ingredients carefully and following this recipe judiciously. You could enjoy the brownies while still prudently avoiding gluten, which would not agree with your digestive system. There is a solution to every problem. It is only finding it and taking your life to many impressive levels that matter, rather than brooding over your predicament.
Read also: Honey Bran Muffins
Servings of Gluten Free Brownies
These gluten free brownies are mouthwatering recipe when served on the table, and once it is on your taste buds, they are heavenly and delicious. These look and flavors without any difference to all those brownies we see others gulping down, and you could be sure that you would not miss anything.
This recipe would serve ten persons and would be your key to eating the best gluten-free brownies which would not in any way get in the way of your gluten intolerant digestive system.
Ingredients for Best Gluten Free Brownies
- Unsalted butter – ½ cup
- Semi-sweet chocolate – 250 g
- Almond meal – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Fine white sugar – 1 cup
- Eggs – 4
Directions of Making Gluten Free Brownies
This recipe would take about 15 minutes to get all the ingredients and get it ready for baking. Adding the baking time, you should have it ready in just over an hour or so. It is great to serve when friends walk in unannounced, and you could surprise them with this delicious preparation of the best vegan gluten-free brownies.
- Light up the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heat a bowl at medium and melt the chocolate
- Add the butter into the melting chocolate
- Mix the two well by stirring slowly
- Place the almond meal in another bowl
- Add the cocoa powder and the salt into the almond meal and whisk together
- In another bowl add the superfine sugar and the eggs and whisk vigorously
- Place the pan with the eggs in low heat and add a few tablespoons of the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Add the chocolate and butter mixture gently into the sugar and eggs and whisk well
- Add and mix in the almond meal, cocoa powder, and salt with the rest and whisk well
- Apply some butter to the sides and bottom of the baking dish
- Place the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven
Read Also: Best One Bowl Brownies
Nutritional Value of Gluten Free Brownies
There is substantial nutritional value in these brownies, which could be on your table in double-quick time. You could enjoy your favourite gluten-free brownies and rest assured that you would not have any issues whatsoever with your digestive system. There is a solution for every medical problem if you could seek it out.
If you are medically advised to consume only gluten-free foods, there is no need to be alarmed. There are ample foods around us today, which we can consume without much ado. It would be only necessary to identify what you could consume and what not and ensure you follow the discipline prudently. A few years ago, there were no proper systems maintained to ensure this, but today it is not an issue at all.
- Per serving of – 50 g
- Calories 120
- Total fat – 2.5 g
- Saturated fat – 1 g
- Trans fat – 0 g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Sodium – 60 mg
- Total carbohydrate – 24 g
- Dietary fiber – 1 g
- Total sugars – 17 g
- Added sugars – 16 g
- Protein – 1 g
- Iron – 1 mg
- Potassium – 131 mg
Try More Brownies Recipe
The above is only a guideline, but those having health issues would need to ensure that they consume a well-balanced diet. Advice from a qualified nutritionist would be required to provide such people have the right nutrients at all times. You could still relish your best gluten free brownies without upsetting your digestive system.
You can taste our Banana Split Brownies