Best 3 Brownies Recipe From Scratch
Preparing brownies Recipe from Scratch at your home is something that you can easily do. If this is the first time that you are going to make brownies, we thought of assisting you with some of the most convenient recipe options available out there. You can take a look at these three recipes and pick the best one out of them.
1. Chocolaty and Fudgy Brownie Recipe
This chocolaty and fudgy brownie recipe is genuinely addictive. You would even tend to call it the best brownie recipe that you can prepare in the comfort of home.
This brownie recipe is for eight adults as per ingredients. You will be able to prepare eight pieces of brownies by following the directions of this recipe.
You will need the following ingredients to proceed with this brownies recipe from scratch. You can quickly get these ingredients from your neighborhood.
- ¾ cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two large eggs
- ¾ cups of light brown sugar
- ¾ cups of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of instant coffee grounds
- Half a cup of natural cocoa powder
- ½ cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 tablespoons of butter
- Pre-heat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- You should combine the semisweet chocolate chips along with butter. Take a microwave-safe bowl to get the job done.
- You should then microwave it for around 30 seconds. Now, take the mixture out, stir and place again in the microwave for another 15seconds.
- Now you can add instant coffee and cocoa powder.
- Along with that, you can add sugar and stir thoroughly.
- Now you will be able to add one egg at a time.
- You should stir in vanilla extract now.
- As the next step, you must stir in vanilla extract.
- Next, sprinkle salt on top of the batter and then stir accordingly.
- Now you will be able to go ahead and add flour and combine again.
- Without overmixing the batter, you should add chocolate chips.
- Now you are done with mixing, and you will be able to spread this within a 9×9 pan.
- You will now be able to bake it at a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out the mixture and provide it some time to cool down before you can serve.
- 18g of fats
- 21g of carbohydrates
- 11g of protein
You might be interested in best ever Keto Brownies
2. Fudgy Brownies Recipe
If you are making plans to prepare brownies at the comfort of your home, you can take a look at this super fudgy brownies recipe from scratch as well. It is known as a recipe, which can fill up your taste buds. You will not find it a challenging experience to make brownies in the comfort of home by following this recipe.
It can help you to prepare authentic brownies at your home, which provide the right level of softness and thickness. You can also experience the authentic chewiness of brownies when you are making this recipe at your home. The total time taken for you to make this recipe is 45 minutes. Out of that, you will be spending 15 minutes with preparation and the remaining 30 minutes with cooking the recipe.
Read also Easy Brownie Recipe From Scratch
This brownie recipe is for serving up to 8 people.
Ingredients for Fudgy Brownies Recipe
The following are the ingredients that you must have to proceed with the preparation of this recipe.
- 2 cups of mini chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups of flour
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- One teaspoon of salt
- 1/25 cups of cocoa powder
- Four large eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
Read Also 3 Best Brownies Recipe
Once you have all the ingredients by your side, you can follow these steps. Then you will be able to get the recipe prepared at the comfort of home.
- Pre-heat your oven to a temperature of 350 degrees. Along with that, you need to think about getting a 9 x 13 pan as well.
- Now you will need to take another saucepan. While keeping it in low heat, add butter and allow it to melt. Along with that, you can also add sugar and stir so that you can combine the mixture. You should keep on heating until the total mix is hot. However, you should make sure that you are not allowing it to bubble. You will notice that the mixture is shining as you keep on stirring it.
- When the butter is heating up, you can take another large bowl and beat the eggs that you have. You will be able to get them blended perfectly well.
- Along with that, you need to add baking powder, salt, cocoa, and vanilla into the mixture and make everything smooth.
- You need to add sugar and hot butter mixture into the cocoa and egg mixture. You should keep on stirring until it becomes smooth.
- Now you will have to pour the batter into the pan which you have prepared earlier.
- After pouring the batter into the pan, you can place it within the oven and bake for around 30 minutes. You can check the brownies with a toothpick to see if they are well cooked or not. If the brownies are ready, the toothpick you enter will come out clean.
- 45g of carbohydrates
- 15g fat
- 4g protein
- 64mg cholesterol
You should try Best Vegan Brownies
3. Sugary Brownies Recipe From Scratch
If you are having cravings for sugar, you would love to go ahead and enjoy some sugar brownies. We thought of introducing this brownies recipe from scratch for people like you. You will fall in love with the unique sugary taste that this brownie recipe can offer to you. You don’t need to have a lot of previous experience with the preparation of brownies when you are making this recipe. Instead, you will be able to make the brownie recipe with ease.
Read More: Best Eggless Brownie Recipe
This brownie recipe will be ideal for eight people. If you are planning to get a treat prepared for your consumption or if you are having a small family gathering, you should go ahead with this recipe. You can add and remove the ingredients based on the specific preferences that you have as well. However, they will be creating an impact on the end taste that you will get.
Ingredients for Sugary Brownies Recipe
With the background information you have, let’s take a quick look at the brownie recipe and figure out what you will be able to get out of it.
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of white sugar
If you want to enhance the taste of this recipe further, you can think about picking more than one cup of white sugar.
Along with that, you will need to get your hands on the below-mentioned ingredients to proceed with frosting.
- One tablespoon of honey
- Three tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Three tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
These ingredients will contribute a lot to the sugary taste offered by the recipe. You will need to make sure that you have all the ingredients by your side and proceed with the following steps to make this recipe at your home.
Read More: How To Make Brownie Cookies
- Pre-heat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven is heating up, you will be able to take another 8-inch square pan. You can grease it while the oven is heating.
- You will need to take another large saucepan. In this large saucepan, you will have to melt ½ cup of butter that you have.
- Once the butter melts, you can take it out from the heat. Then add eggs and sugar into the mixture and mix them properly. After some time, add the teaspoon of vanilla and mix again.
- Now you should beat ½ cup flour and 1/3 cup cocoa that you have. You can add salt into the mixture in the meantime. Then you will need to go ahead and add baking powder.
- Now you can come up with a batter. Here you need to take the pan that you prepared in the first step. You should spread your mixture evenly on top of the pan.
- After spreading the mixture, bake that in a pre-heated oven for around 30 minutes. You need to make sure that you are not overcooking it under any circumstance.
- Now it’s time to frost. It is better if you can focus on making the frosting after you finish making brownies.
- To make the frosting, you will need to combine three tablespoons of coca along with three tablespoons of butter. If you can have softened butter, you will be able to make your life easy at the time of mixing the ingredients. Along with that, you need to add confectioner’s syrup, vanilla extract, and honey into the mixture as well.
- After adding all the ingredients, you will have to stir it well. You must keep on stirring until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Now you will be able to frost the brownies. It is essential to ensure that you are frosting the brownies while they are still warm. It will help you with getting the maximum results out of the frosting procedure as well.
- 183 calories
- 25.7g of carbohydrates
- 44mg of cholesterol
- 9g of fat
- 1.8g of protein
Did you know the History of Brownies?
These brownies recipe from scratch are super easy to prepare at home. If you are going to make brownies at home, you will be able to take a look at these recipes without thinking twice. You will love the user-friendliness that these brownie recipes can offer to you at the time of preparation. They will not compromise the authentic taste that you can get out of brownies. Therefore, any novice or advance cooker can go ahead and prepare them.