Prelude To One Bowl Brownies
One Bowl Brownies is another brownie recipe, which you will be able to prepare without the usage of any butter at all. Even if you use no butter in this recipe, you will notice that the overall quality is not compromised. Another great feature of this recipe is that it is straightforward to make. Even if you are a person who doesn’t have a lot of experiences with cooking, you will be able to move forward with this recipe and get things done. You can think about making Fudgy One Bowl Brownies recipe even healthier. For that, you will need to get dairy-free chocolate chips
This is a relatively big recipe. In other words, this recipe will help you to end up with 24 pieces of brownies. If you feel that you don’t need that much of brownies, you can take a look at reducing the proportions of the ingredients that you pick. Then you will be able to move forward with the recipe accordingly. You might also like our Ultimate Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies.
Try Our Best:
Honey Bran Muffin
Brownies With Cream Cheese
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Bestever One Bowl Brownies
Chocolate Brownies With Cocoa
The Ultimate Cheese Brownies
Best Ever Brownies With Cream
Death By Chocolate Brownies
Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies
As mentioned earlier, Fudgy One Bowl Brownies recipe is a simple one. You will be able to get a better understanding of it when going through the list of ingredients that are needed to prepare the recipe. All these ingredients are available in your local grocery store or the supermarket.
- 1/3 cups of walnuts
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Five large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2/4 cups of cocoa powder
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
Read More: Death By Chocolate Brownies
Directions For One Bowl Brownies
Follow these directions with these ingredients, and you will be able to get the recipe done.
- You must initially pre-heat your oven. The oven should be pre-heated to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then you will need to take a baking pan. Spray the baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Now you will be able to whisk the ingredients, including salt, sugar, cocoa, and flour. Once you mix these ingredients properly, you can add eggs. Then you will see that eggs are getting wholly moistened. Now you need to stir in half of the chocolate chips that you have. You can also add walnuts based on your preferences.
- Now you can pour batter into the pan that you have prepared. Along with that, you can sprinkle the other chocolate chips that you have. These chocolate chips should be there on the top.
- Now you can place the baking pan in the oven and bake for around 26 minutes.
- You can do the toothpick test and confirm whether the toothpick is coming out clean or with few crumbs.
- Along with that, you can take out the baking pan and allow it to cool down completely.
- Once the fudgy one-bowl brownies are cooled down, you can cut them into pieces depending on your requirements.
Gluten Intolerant? Try This: Gluten Free Brownies
Nutritional Facts of One Bowl Brownies
- 24mg of cholesterol
- 24g of carbohydrates
- 7g of protein
Read More Brownies Recipe
Some people believe that it is not possible to prepare brownies without the use of butter. This fact is not valid, and it is not based on any information. If you take a look at the fudgy one bowl brownies, you will notice that the facts are not real. No matter what reason you prefer to stay away from the consumption of butter, you can go ahead and take a look at these recipes. Then you will be able to get the recipes prepared at your home and enjoy them. You can either enjoy it alone, or you will be able to share it with your loved ones at home and enjoy it.