Best Banana Split Brownies
Most people tend to assume that gluten free brownies are not suitable for health at all. But Banana Split Brownies is something that you can consider without worrying too much about your health. That’s because Banana Split Brownies come along with a range of ingredients, which are healthy and useful for you.
Banana Split Brownies taste amazingly delicious with the topping of marshmallows. Besides, banana-infused ganache and crunchy almonds are in a position to improve the overall taste that you will be able to get out of it at the end of the day. This recipe will help you to end up with something similar to the classic banana splits. However, you will be enjoying that without ice cream.
You can also think about adding an overripe banana when you are preparing the batter. This will provide you with the opportunity to keep the brownies moist for a period of up to five days. The one-time effort that you go through will help you to end up with something, which can keep you full for a few days. Therefore, you can think about following this recipe and make the brownies without keeping any doubts in mind.
You might be interested in Black Bean Brownies, Peanut Butter Brownies, Sweet Potato Brownies, Nutella Brownies, Best Vegan Brownies, or Keto Brownies
The ingredients that we will need for the preparation of Banana Split Brownies can divide into two different categories as the ingredients that you need for the brownies and the components that you need for the topping. We will be mentioning the ingredients clearly in two different sections so that you will not get confused when you are using them at the time of preparing brownies.
- 2 ½ ounces of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup of coarsely mashed overripe banana
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon of table salt
- 1 ¾ cups of granulated sugar
- 3 ounces of unbleached all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces of unsalted butter
Read Our Best: Chocolate Chip Brownies
Following are the ingredients you need to have for the preparation of topping
- ¾ cups of heavy cream
- ½ cup of coarsely chopped ripe banana
- 7 ounces of mildly bittersweet chocolate
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 4 cup of sliced almonds
Directions for the preparations
The directions that you have to follow for the preparation of a Banana Split Brownies recipe can also divide into two sections. They include the guidelines that you need to follow to prepare brownies and the instructions that you need to follow to make the topping.
Here are the directions that you need to follow for the preparation of brownies.
- You need to make sure that the rack positioned at the center of the oven. The oven must be preheated up to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You should now take a metal baking pan and foil. You must leave an overhang on both sides so that you can easily remove brownies. You can now butter and flour the bottom as well as the oil.
- You can now melt butter in a saucepan while subjecting it to medium heat. It should turn golden in color and give out a nutty smell. You can now whisk salt and sugar, followed by vanilla, banana, and the eggs. You can also whisk in flour and cocoa powder.
- Now you can spread batter in the baking pan and make sure that is spread evenly. You need to add a toothpick to the center of the pan. After baking the brownies for 40 minutes, you can take them out.
Read also: Honey Bran Muffins
Following steps should be followed to prepare the topping
- You need to boil the cream in a saucepan under medium heat. You can remove heat and then stir chopped banana to the mixture and let that be for one hour.
- Then you can put chopped chocolates to a heatproof bowl. You can now bring the cream to boil over medium heat and stir occasionally. Now you need to pour the mixture over a pan containing chopped chocolates. You will now be able to discard the banana and let the mixture stay for about one minute. Then you can continue to stir it until it becomes smooth. You can now pour the topping over the cooled brownies.
These are the steps you have to follow, and you can end up with Banana Split Brownies made at home.