Delicious Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe
Sweet potatoes cooked in different ways have been traditional American cuisine since time immemorial. They would hijack from the native Indians who grew them in the fertile lands that they cultivated and hunted. Today sweet potatoes have found their way into our culinary preparations and are loved by adults as well as children alike. Trying out different recipes to get the best ever brownies onto the dining table could be a daunting task to some. But, if you approach sweet potato brownies Recipe prudently, it would seem like a cakewalk with no fuss at all.
It should make us Americans proud that variations of brownies that we so dearly love to lay on our tables. And all of them are a homegrown dessert or culinary preparation that endears us closely with it. It turned out by chance or choice we would not know. Precisely the Sweet Potato Brownies are here to haunt our taste buds whenever we see it around us.
There is no doubt that kids love brownies, and that could be a good sign. Because, if you select the right recipes, you could be feeding your family a wholesome meal. Kids need to nourished, and finding the proper culinary preparations would be our prerogative.
You might be interested in Bad Brownie.
This incredible sweet potato brownies recipe would serve six. It is a filling dessert but would also fill you up when you want to quick-fix meal in a hurry. You need to put all of them together and bake it up. It is as easy as that. The sweet potato would be a welcome ingredient as it is filled with goodness, and it is also suitable for our digestive system. It is one of the best brownies you could taste if you prepare it prudently.
Endeavour to use only fresh ingredients, especially the spices, which would lose its flavours as time goes by. The elements that you use would ensure you get the final product, the sweet potato brownies, as delicious as it could get. Similar to getting the method of preparation impeccably right, it is necessary to get the ingredients also directly. If you want to get the Sweet Potato Brownies, then an enthusiastic approach in all forms from elements to preparation should be concentrated.
- Sweet potato (grated) – 2 cups
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla bean paste – 1 teaspoon
- Dates (chopped) – ½ cup
- Sweet syrup – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – ½ cup (1/4 olive oil and ¼ coconut oil)
- Bicarbonate soda – ½ teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Cinnamon (grated) – ¼ teaspoon
- Cocoa powder – 1 cup
- Coconut (grated) – 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare a baking dish by greasing the sides with butter; parchment paper would also suffice with two either sides flowing out for easy removal
- Use a food processor and place the two eggs, grated sweet potato, vanilla, chopped dates, syrup, and oil and mix them up well. Then add everything else, including the cinnamon powder and chop them up well but do not make it into a paste.
- The dates and sweet potato would remain coarse leave it like that
- Remove from the food processor and place it in a bowl and add bicarbonate soda, baking powder, grated cinnamon, cocoa powder, and grated coconut, then stir well until thoroughly mixed.
- Gently spread out on the baking dish
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes
- Ensure that the centre is still moist and not completely done.
- No takers for dry brownies so take it off the oven when still moist
- Keeping it to cool and serving would make them the sweet potato brownies. This excellent recipe of sweet potato brownies tastes best when they are kept for a day if you have the time to get it done a day before. Serving it cold would also be a great choice; hence, placing it in the refrigerator would give it an added impetus.
Nutritional Value of Sweet Potato Brownies
Check out the packs before you would buy any foods from the store, which would advise you of what you would be consuming. We as adults would need to select what we would lay on our family dining table and doing so we could keep our family from all the fatty foods that many Americans, knowingly or unknowingly consume.
- Calories – 102
- Total fat – 0.6 g
- Saturated fat – 0.3 g
- Trans fat – 0.2 g
- Cholesterol – 0.3 mg
- Sodium – 68 mg
- Total carbohydrate – 1.9 g
- Dietary fibre – 1 g
- Total sugars – 0.9 g
- Added sugars – 0 g
- Protein – 1.9 g
- Iron – 0.9 mg
- Potassium – 139 mg
Sweet Potato Brownies is a Unique recipe which you definitely should try for yourself and your family. Please don’t forget to let me know after you taste it. Best Wishes!