Brownies Recipe with Nuts
The Brownies recipe with nuts is a chocolate cake with nuts. Is the result of a culinary accident, a mistake made by a chef who forgot to put yeast in the chocolate cake he was making, but how could it not be good with these ingredients as a base?
So, this sponge cake is crunchy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside; it was baptized with brownie, that is its origin; many thanks to the cook who made a mistake; he deserves them.
At this point, who has not craved tasty Brownies recipe with nuts, hot or cold, with a compliment of a scoop of ice cream and a hot caramel drizzle? We don’t repeat this delicious treat as much as we want to avoid those curves and extra pounds that would take over our silhouette.
Returning to the subject, the Brownies recipe with nuts’ origin is located in the United States back in the year 1897. It is also known as a chocolate brownie or Boston brownie. It has an immense variety of recipes that vary in proportions and ingredient incorporation, including those who put yeast. Let’s not forget that the original brownie is made of chocolate with nuts. Without yeast, then, the white chocolate brownies would not be brownies because if the literal meaning, as we have said, is “brownish.”
This cake can be made in individual molds, although it is more common to do it in a low-height tray and cut into portions, sometimes we like to do it in a cake mold.
We also make brownies with almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, dulce de leche toppings, glazes, etc. Online or in any recipe book, you can find different brownie recipes, such as the Chocolate Brownie with Nuts, the White Chocolate Brownie, and the Whole Chocolate and Hazelnut Brownie, as we are addicted to chocolate, and this treat is effortless to make. Indeed you have your brownie recipe as well, but if you don’t, keep reading to find an easy to make a brownie with the nuts recipe.
Read More: Best Brownies Recipe Of 2020, Brownies Without Baking Powder, Brownies From Scratch
Servings in this recipe are around 16 portions. If you are doing it for yourself, it will last more than a week. So be sure to store them in a cold place to make them last.
Special Recipe: Christmas Brownies
The preparation time for this fantastic recipe takes only 15 minutes. And it will be ready to eat in around 30 to 35 minutes.
Gluten Free Brownies From Scratch
Honey Bran Muffin
Best Blonde Brownies Recipe
Best Low Sugar Brownies
Here is the list of ingredients to make the best brownies with nuts:
- 3.38 ounces of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of bittersweet chocolate chunks
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup of fat-free milk
- 6 melted butter tablespoons
- Cooking spray
- The oven needs to be preheated at 350 degrees F. Additionally it would be easier to have on hand a pre-set square pan. The pan needs to be previously greased and floured.
- Carefully weigh your flour before starting. Place it or spoon it onto measuring cups and level it with your knife. Combine all dry ingredients in big or large bowls. Then combine the ½ cup of chocolate and your milk in a recipient that is safe for the microwave. Place it on your microwave and microwave it for a maximum of 1 minute. Stir in between around 30 seconds onto heating.
- After the minute on the microwave, let it cold a little bit and add it to the mixture of the butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Stir it.
- Be sure all the wet ingredients are well mixed. After it, incorporates it into your dry mixture.
- Pour your batter in your already prepared recipient. Use cooking spray to make sure the mixture will not adhere to the surface.
- 6. Sprinkle the nuts onto the batter; for better results, chop them beforehand. Bake it in your preheated oven for about 19 to 25 minutes.
- To make sure it is ready, place a wooden pick in the center. If it comes to dry, your brownies are ready.
- Let it cool and cut it into squares.
Diabetic Friendly Stevia Brownies
Brownies With Peanut Butter
Brownies With Nut
How To Make Brownies
Best Sugar-Free Brownies
Best Low Sugar Brownie
Eggless Brownie Recip
Best Brownie Cak
Brownies Without Butte
How to Make Brownies Easil
Here is what you are consuming in every serving of brownies with nuts.
- Calories 186
- Fat 9.1g
- Sat fat 4.2g
- Mono fat 2.2g
- Polyfat 1.7g
- Protein 2.8g
- Carbohydrate 25.4g
- Fiber 1.4g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Iron 0.9mg
- Sodium 74mg
- Calcium 23mg
Try More Of Our Brownies Recipe
Enjoy Delicious Nutty Brownies
It is a trendy dessert on restaurant menus of all levels. It is served warm, accompanied with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.
There are several Brownies recipe with nuts. Some are made with dark chocolate bars, chocolate chips, or syrup. The liquid and some extra fat make for a moister brownie. There are other recipes with cocoa powder, like the one we share below, and some add both cocoa powder and chocolate. Everything is a matter of taste. Try and tell us what you think.
MORE OF BROWNIES RECIPE:
Easy Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Bittersweet Brownie Shortbread