Delicious Cheesecake Brownies Your Kids will Love
Cheesecake brownies are two desserts blend with cheese cream and chocolate. Cheesecake brownies Recipe is simple yet it will produce amazing fudgy chocolate brownies with mouth-watering taste. If you add the vanilla instead of chocolate in the mixture is called Blondie or blonde brownie.
If you have not tasted other kinds of brownies like walnut brownies, frozen brownie sundae, black and white chocolate brownies, and, like Marshmallow crunch brownie bars, hazelnut brownies, peanut butter brownies, cakey brownies, mocha brownies, and better than box mix brownies, I will recommend you to try these recipes after making cheesecake brownies.
The origin of brownies took place in Chicago, United States. Due to easy recipe, glorious and delicious taste, they are prepared and cook world widely. If you are planning you are next to organize a get together on the weekend, make sure to serve your guests with these beautiful and creamy cheesecake brownies.
Servings of Cheesecake Brownies
Cheesecake brownies are served over the cookie sheet. People typically like to eat cheesecake brownies recipe by hand. You can serve them with milk to your guests. On the other hand, serve them with ice cream called a la mode. Similarly, sprinkle them with powdered sugar and fudge.
For the presentation of brownies, you can add white chocolate or peanut butter chips on the top of cheesecake brownies. You can add fresh sliced strawberries with whipped cream. You can put sliced bananas on the top of brownies to look delicious.
Try Our Best: Brownies With Cream Cheese, Best Sugar-Free Brownies
For the Brownie layer:
- Chocolate chips– you can use bittersweet or semi-sweet on the base of your taste.
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder1 ¾ cup- This will add chocolate flavor to cheesecake brownies
- Unsalted butter 1 ¼ cup- melted but slightly cool
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon- to add deep flavor
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Eggs 4- will help to bind the cheesecake together
- Granulated sugar 2 ½ cup- for both brownies and cheesecake
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Kosher salt 1/2 teaspoons
For the Cheesecake Layer:
- Cheese cream 8 ounces
- One egg
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
Did you try our 3 Best Brownies Recipe Or Best Low Sugar Brownies
Take a nine-inch square pan, mostly cook select this size of pan to make brownies moderate in height. You can use an 8-inch square-shaped pan if you want to create thick cheesecake brownies. If you’re going to create thin brownies, you can choose a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mist the pan with non-stick spray.
- Take a large bowl and add chocolate chips, melted butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Mix it with a whisk until smooth.
- Now, add eggs and mix it until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in salt, flour, and baking powder and shift it to the prepared pan.
- To make a cheesecake layer set the preheat temperature of the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and fold in cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla, stir until smooth.
- Drop the mixture over the unbaked brownies makes a twisting pattern with the tip of a knife.
- Bake it now for 45 minutes to 60 minutes. Make sure the edges around brownies to little crispy and center to little soft while baking.
- After baking, let cool down, then cut it into bars.
- To get the best cheesecake flavors, use good quality vanilla extract and cream cheese.
Try Our: Best Brownie Cake
One cheesecake brownie contains 254 calories.
Amount per serving (1 brownie 2 inches square or 24 g)
- Total fat 29 gram 45 % of calories
- Cholesterol 139 mg 46 % of calories
- Carbohydrates 62 g 21 % of calories
- Protein 7 g 14 % of calories
- Vitamin A 19 % of calories
- Vitamin C 0 % of calories
- Fiber 4 g 17 % of calories
- Calcium 81 mg 8 % of calories
- Sodium 190 mg 8 % of calories
- Iron 2.7 mg 15 % of calories
Cream cheese 0.5568 oz contains 173 calories, egg 3.97 grams contain 6 calories, and 4.73 grams sugar contains 18 calories.
Read More Brownies Recipe
Brownies are American food that is very famous in the world invented in Chicago. Brownies are so popular that they are served as common lunch box foods and also served in coffee houses, hotels, and restaurants. Chocolate brownies have various varieties, and cheesecake brownies are the food item that is created while adding a layer of cheese cream.
Cheesecake brownies recipe are a kind of food that is served in a cookie sheet and is eaten by hand. With an easy recipe, you can make mouth-watering cheesecake brownies anywhere. You need unsalted butter, granulated sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, and cream cheese.
Cheesecake brownies contain calories, vitamins like A, C, fats, carbohydrates, iron, calcium, and sodium.
So, make cheesecake brownies recipe today, and serve this delicious food with your loved ones.