Simple Mac and Cheese Recipe Easy
If you are a beginner to cooking, who is looking forward to making mac and cheese recipe easy, you are encouraged to take a look at this recipe. This mac and cheese recipe is one of the simplest mac and cheese recipes available out there to consider. However, this recipe can deliver outstanding results to you as well. That is the reason; you don’t need to keep any doubts in mind when you are moving forward with the mac and cheese recipe.
Mac and cheese are known as a quick and fast side dish that you can prepare. However, we can see how people are following a large number of complicated recipes for the preparation of mac and cheese. These complicated recipes are quite overwhelming, and they can lead you towards negative experiences. That’s where you need to get your hands on a simple mac and cheese recipe. You can also try the classic baked mac and cheese recipe.
Servings of Mac and Cheese Recipe Easy
This simple mac and cheese recipe would be ideal for four people. However, five people will also be able to manage the recipe with ease. It would help if you were mindful enough to control the proportions of the ingredients while adding them so that you will be able to come up with the best portion size as per your requirements.
Read Also 3 Best Stovetop Mac and Cheese Recipe
Ingredients of Mac and Cheese Recipe Easy
The following are the ingredients that you should get for the simple mac and cheese recipe. Similar to the recipe, the ingredients that you have to get are simple as well. You need to make sure that you are getting the ingredients in the right proportions to match with your portion size.
- One box of elbow macaroni that contains eight ounces
- Two cups of milk
- Two cups of cheddar cheese
- Ground black pepper to enhance the taste
- ¼ cup of all-purpose milk
- ¼ cup of butter
Yes, that’s all for the ingredients. You can quickly locate these ingredients from your local grocery store. You don’t have to spend a fortune to purchase the ingredients as well. In some of the instances, you will be able to find all these ingredients in your kitchen. Therefore, you don’t have to go shopping separately to get them.
Read More: Mac And Cheese Festivals
Directions for Mac and Cheese Recipe Easy
After getting ready with all the ingredients, you can proceed to the next step of preparing this recipe. Below mentioned are the directions that you should follow at the time of working on the recipe.
- It would be best if you took a large pot first. Then you should pour salted water into this pot to boil. Now you can add elbow macaroni into the pan and boil water. While you are cooking macaroni, you are encouraged to stir the mixture occasionally as well. Then you will be able to end up with the best results. You should make sure that you are cooking macaroni until it provides a firm bite. It will take around 8 minutes for the macaroni to cook.
- Now you should take a saucepan and go ahead with melting butter on it. You need to apply medium heat over the pan and then melt butter. While you are melting butter, you should stir in salt, flour, and pepper. You can keep on stirring for around 5 minutes. Then you will be provided with a smooth mixture.
- As the next step, you must carefully pour milk into the mixture that has butter and flour. While you are adding milk, you should keep on stirring as well. Then the mixture will remain smooth throughout. You will see bubbling of the mix while you are doing it. It would help if you kept on stirring for around 5 minutes.
- Now you can add cheddar cheese into the mixture of milk. Even after adding cheddar cheese, you need to keep on stirring. Then the pieces of cheddar cheese would melt. It will take around four minutes for cheddar cheese to milk.
- Now you have come almost to the end of the recipe, where you can add macaroni into your cheese sauce. If you then allow, then it would help you coat the macaroni with cheese. This will take place within five minutes. Then you can serve it hot.
Nutritional Value of Mac and Cheese Recipe Easy
- 630kCal per serving
- 55g of carbohydrates
- 26.5g of protein
Try More: Mac And Cheese Recipes
Making simple recipes at the comfort of your home is something that you will fall in love with. That’s because it can provide you with the opportunity to prepare quick dishes with fewer ingredients. This Mac and Cheese Recipe Easy is a perfect example of such a fast and simple recipe that you can make. All you need to follow the directions, and you will be able to end up with the results that you are expecting.