Delicious Brownies Recipe Gluten Free
There are many people among us who are unable to digest gluten containing foods that is mostly used in making cakes, pastries and brownies. The reasons may be different including gluten intolerance, weight loss issues etc. But our taste buds don’t understand anything. They want to feel the taste of chocolate bulging from the top of the cake slice. They want to hold the fluffy bite of brownies between the teeth. They want brownies at every cost. So what to do? Brownies Recipe Gluten Free is the answer
Don’t get worried, I have the solution. You want to eat Brownies Recipe Gluten Free, you can! Here is a simple recipe that enables you to Brownies Recipe Gluten Free. It is very convenient to cook. It doesn’t take a lot of time to spend on its baking. Moreover, all kinds of people generally love it. The best thing is that even if we are eliminating gluten involving ingredients from the recipe, it doesn’t eliminate the deliciousness from the brownie.
One normal sized slice of brownie is enough for a meal. But it may vary from person to person depending on his age and physical requirements. This recipe will yield about 10 to 12 normal sized brownies.
Read More: 3 Of The Best Brownies Of 2020 Or Brownies Recipe In A Cup
It doesn’t take long to be cooked. You can cook it in almost 30 to 35 minutes very easily.
- Coconut sugar ( or Jaggery) ¾ th cup
- Vegetable oil Half a cup
- Molten dark chocolate 1 cup
- Eggs 2
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Oat flour Half a cup
- Almond flour ¾ th cup
- Cocoa Powder ¼ th cup
- Baking Powder Quarter a teaspoon
- Sea salt Quarter a teaspoon
- First of all, take coconut sugar and vegetable oil and mix them well.
- After mixing set them aside. Melt the dark chocolate and add it to the batter. Now add the eggs to it and beat it finely.
- The more you beat, the fluffier it will be. Also, add some vanilla essence for a perfect fragrance and taste.
- Now add almond flour, cocoa powder, and oat flour for making the base of the brownie.
- After making its base, don’t forget to add baking soda and sea salt to it. Mix all the things very well to form a fine batter.
- If you are a chocolate lover, you can also add chocolate chips or even crushed dark chocolate over this batter to enrich your brownie with extra chocolate.
- Spread this batter evenly in the cooking pan with baking paper underneath. Now, bake it in the oven at about 180 ͦ C for 30 minutes.
- Be careful about the proper baking of the brownie. And here comes the mouth-watering and jaw-dropping gluten-free chocolate brownies!
- You can also bake brownies without using eggs. You can use curd instead of eggs. So for this recipe, you can use about eight tablespoons of curd instead of adding two eggs in it.
Best Vegan Brownies
Brownies Recipe In Microwave
Brownies With Butter
Brownies With Icing
Brownies Recipe Dark Chocolate
Brownies And Ice Cream Recipe
Brownies Recipe In Microwave
Delicious Brownies with Peanut Butter
The Best Brownies Recipe Chocolate Chips
- Although this brownie doesn’t contain gluten, it is highly nutritious and tasty
- It has a good protein content as eggs are being added to it. Two eggs provide about twelve to sixteen grams of proteins
- It also has a rich carbohydrate content in it
- There is also some number of vitamins including vitamin A and vitamin C
- Due to the vegetable oil added to it, it also has a lipid content in it
- With such a combination of ingredients, it fulfills the requirement of almost all the major nutrients our body requires for proper working
- In general, 55 grams of gluten-free brownie contains nearly 261 calories
Try More Brownies
You can still enjoy the best brownie even if you are gluten intolerant. For this, you don’t need to spend lots of money on restaurant made Brownies Recipe Gluten Free products. Now you can make it easily at your own place.