Best Baked Mac and Cheese with Bread Crumbs
If you are a busy Mom and have to be on your toes all through the day, it would be a daunting task to lay dinner on the table for your family every evening. But with a hungry family to feed, it would be your prerogative to ensure that they are eating a well-balanced meal. If they do, they will join the millions of kids out there who are overweight and obese. And Baked mac and cheese with bread crumbs would be one of your perfect dishes.
You would need to find new recipes where you could turn out a sumptuous and also nutritious meal every day. So your family does not get bored with the same stuff on the table, every day. To making your endeavour convenient and straightforward, it would be prudent to choose this baked mac and cheese recipe that we have listed out here. It would give you some breathing space to quickly put some delicious, sumptuous and nutritious food on the table for your discerning family.
Selecting one of these carefully, preparing and placing it on the dining table is sure to keep your family’s fingers crossed waiting anxiously for the day in the week that they would taste the dish you would surprise them. Turning out one of the best mac and cheese recipes once or twice a week, which is quick to cook would allow you to attend to other chores as well.
Read also: Mac and Cheese with Cream Cheese
- Unsalted butter – ¼ cup
- Sifted flour – ½ cup
- Fresh milk – 2 ½ cups
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Macaroni (elbow or spiral) – 500 g
- Chicken cube – 01
- Monterey jack cheese (grated) – 250 g
- Cheddar cheese (shredded) – 250 g
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Water – 4 quarts
Directions of Baked Mac and Cheese with Bread Crumbs
It will save you a few minutes if you opt to choose three utensils to bring this mac and cheese with condensed milk recipe to the dining table.
- Place the water in the deep pan, set the heat to medium, and bring the water to boil when the water boils cook as per instructions detailed on the macaroni package but at low temperature.
- When the macaroni is cooking, drop the chicken cube and stir the contents lightly to mix. It will give the macaroni a super flavor.
- Once cooked keep one cup of the macaroni cooked water aside and drain the rest of the water
- While you prepare the sauce heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heat the large saucepan on medium and put the butter and melt it
- Gradually put the flour in a while continuously stirring for about 3 minutes
- Pour in the milk slowly while stirring and bring to a boil. Stir till the contents become thick, and it turns into a roux.
- Now add the Monterey Jack cheese grated and stir. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes till the cheese melt thoroughly.
- Add the pepper if you want it spicy
- If the roux is too thick add water kept aside from cooking the macaroni to soften the sauce
- Put the cooked macaroni and toss the contents until the sauce and the macaroni mix well
- Butter the bottom and sides of the baking dish
- Remove from the heat and spread the contents into the baking dish
- Liberally sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on it, and the breadcrumbs too
- Place in the preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered till it starts bubbling in the center
- Let the dish cool and then serve to the table.
Try our one of the best John Legend Mac and Cheese Or r How To Make Mac And Cheese In Microwave
This preparation of the recipe would serve 6 to 8 adults and children. It is a wealthy meal and is full of goodness and flavour. It would take under an hour to prepare it once you have mastered the art of ensuring every aspect is done quickly and at pace. If you are always apprehensive and unnecessarily panic when friends’ barge in unexpectedly, you need not be again. One of the best mac and cheese recipes would be at hand to dole you out.
The next time your friends or unexpected relative come in, you could show a brave face and show them that you can make sterner stuff.
Did you try Mac and Cheese with Condensed Milk?
We need to keep a close tab on what we feed our family. Because, this is an essential requirement if we are to see our kids grow healthy, active and intelligent. The formative years of our children are crucial, and the most important thing is discipline for choosing food. It is when we do not advise them about the calamities that they could face when eating junk food regularly that they could become obese.
Food discipline is essential, and it is at home that they would need to learn. Kids should be grilled thoroughly as to what they should eat and what they should avoid. All food manufacturers must inform their customers by printing the inherent nutritional values in the contents of the packaging.
Try Our Best: Mac and Cheese With Panko
Food discipline would educate the consumer about what nutrients he could exactly find in the contents from which they could work out the calories and other aspects before consuming it. A well-balanced diet is what we need to strive to provide our family with healthy goodness and highly nutritious.
- Calories – 487 kcal
- Carbohydrate – 46 g
- Protein – 22 g
- Cholesterol – 106 mg
- Sodium – 418 mg
- Potassium – 264 mg
- Calcium – 62 %
- Iron – 7.9 %
- Sugar – 3 g
- Fiber – 1.8 g
- Saturated fat – 26 g
- Vitamin A – 21.2 %
- Vitamin C – 0.4 %
Try More Mac And Cheese Recipes
This Baked Mac and Cheese with Bread Crumbs would be an amazing dish for your family. You can be sure that your kids’ smile will be ear to ear.
You can also read our Pan cooked Macaroni