Do you love brownies but worry about the sugar and fat content? If so, this Vegan Keto Brownies recipe is for you! This vegan keto brownie recipe will give you a guilt-free treat to enjoy with your friends or even just by yourself. These brownies are made without butter, eggs, or any other animal products. They also contain no dairy and gluten, making them perfect for those who have allergies or sensitivities to these ingredients.
These chocolatey treats will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping up with your healthy lifestyle goals. You can add some peanut butter to the batter if you’re craving something more decadent than classic chocolate flavor!
How Healthy Is Vegan Keto Brownies?
This vegan keto brownies recipe is a healthy choice for people who want to eat something without guilt. These treats are vegan and keto, which means that the main ingredients in the dish are plant-based. Vegan options usually don’t have any animal products but aren’t as filling as vegan protein bars. In contrast, the vegan ketogenic diet has lots of fats from nuts, desiccated coconut. Keto vegan brownies, for example, are full of healthy fats that can help you feel more energetic and keep you feeling satisfied between meals.
Vegan keto brownies are a fantastic approach to losing weight. These desserts’ vegan fat content will provide your body with the nutrients it needs without the sugar or empty calories present in other snacks. They’re gluten-free, so even those who have celiac disease can eat them! If you’re looking for the best vegan diet plan or avocado,
This recipe serves 6 People
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Baking: 30 Minutes
This vegan keto brownie recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and sugar-free! The main ingredients are black beans, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt. You can also try adding chia seeds or avocado to the batter. You can also change coconut oil with peanut butter to make it taste more delicious and nuttier brownies.
The whole recipe for vegan keto brownies is as follows:
- 1 ½ cups black beans (cooked),
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed meal,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (can be substituted with melted coconut oil),
- 3/ cup unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder,
- ½ teaspoon baking soda,
- 1/ teaspoon salt (to taste),
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- 1 teaspoon baking soda,
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 1 cup dark chocolate bar, vegan and sugar-free (chopped into chunks).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash together all of the vegan keto brownie ingredients except for the dark chocolate bar and baking soda in a blender until smooth.
- Add in baking soda and blend again until well-mixed. If you find that the vegan keto brownie batter is too thick, add more olive oil or water to thin it out, so it’s easier to work with.
- Grease an 8×8 pan with coconut oil and spread vegan keto brownie batter evenly across the surface. Sprinkle chopped-up vegan
- per vegan keto brownie (1/12 dark chocolate chunks on top of vegan keto brownies before they go into the oven for extra flavor and texture!
- Bake vegan keto brownies at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow vegan keto brownies to cool before cutting into bars and serving!
- Enjoy vegan keto brownies with a glass of almond milk or eat them by themselves as a vegan protein bar!
This vegan keto brownie recipe is good for you because it has no sugar or gluten in it. The ingredients are black beans, cooking oil, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. You can add chia seeds or avocado to the batter to make it even healthier. You can also substitute half of the coconut oil with peanut butter for a yummy flavor that is also good in protein bars.
The vegan keto brownie recipe contains about
- 157 calories
- 77g Total Fat
- 71g Saturated Fat
- 30g Fiber
Frequently Asked Question
What Vegan Protein Powder Can I Use To Make Vegan Keto Brownies?
A vegan protein bar made out of black beans is an excellent way to get your vegan protein and carbs simultaneously. That’s why this brownie recipe calls for black beans.
What Chocolate Can I Use In Vegan Keto Brownies?
You can eat dark chocolate if you are careful about the amount. The darker chocolate is better. If you can’t find vegan chocolate, look for 85% cocoa solids because it will have less sugar and carbs than other types of dark chocolate.
What Can I Substitute For Vegan Butter?
In this vegan keto brownie recipe, you may use any kind of vegan oil. However, different oils will produce a slightly different flavor profile than traditional fudge brownies, unlike vegan butter.
Is Vegan Keto Brownies Healthy?
This vegan keto brownie recipe has high-quality ingredients that are both healthy and gluten-free, as well as sugar-free! The primary chemicals are black beans, flaxseed meal, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. You may add chia seeds or avocado to the batter if you want your vegan keto brownies to be even healthier. Replace half of the coconut oil with peanut butter for a more healthful vegan keto brownie recipe!
What Is Vegan Keto?
Vegan keto is a diet that includes vegan foods while following a low-carb, high-fat diet. This vegan keto brownie recipe has about 71 grams of carbohydrates, but because there are 9 brownies in total, each piece contains just 8 grams of net carbs, making it suitable for vegans. Don’t go overboard with the dark chocolate since doing so might cause your vegan keto macros!
Learn More Brownies Recipes
We are excited to share this recipe for vegan keto brownies with you. They are made without sugar or sweetener, and they may not be low in carbs. The ingredients are healthy, though. We also answer questions about what a vegan diet is and why people go on it. Maybe that will help if you have any questions before deciding if you want to try going vegan or keto.
MORE BROWNIE RECIPES:
Slutty Brownie Cupcakes